Wooden house construction
This project is all about you! You dreamed up your wonderful timber-home, or your weekend house, perhaps just your holiday home.
We have two kind of structures –light-frame construction or beamed construction,- that we make 3D models of, for you to see, with the plan of the house included.
At this stage, this 3D model still can be modified to your needs and likes.
At first and formost, if time is impotant to you, consulting with us, you will realise the short time of the construction, from planning to finish, which is usually1-2 months.
Building our projects, do not depend on seasons, as we can build all year around.
Considering, that timber load-bearing ratio to its own weight is good, we can plan lager living space.
We construct the house on your fundation, which must be very well made in terms of level and surface finish. This is a very important stage of the project, just like the other steps of building the house.
The stability and the look of the house, greatly depends on the foundation! Not making it level can cause problems and cost increase! We suggest to seal the foundation with approved Building Standard material. Water and sewrage outlet must have provision in the finished foundation. We build your imagined house on that.
We build house, weekend house, with our pre-fabricated panels.
To avoid and minimise problems or complications with assembly, we put the structure together at our place and make pictures , step by step, from the process.
We arrive to the address with the carefully packed structure, that includes floor, inner and outer wallpanels, doors, windows, seals, insulations and roof structure.
We use 20mm thick marine-pine for flooring, that we fix to joists on the fundation. We apply seal or insutation under flooring.
The walls can be make from 40 or 70 mm thick panels that keyed together with grooves and protrusions.
This method need minimal use of screws and nails during assembly.
To our customers request, we can insulate both, walls and the roof area. To insulate, we use Building Standard materials with appropriate building foil to suit
Wall-panels that we use as follows:
- 40 mm thick, groove and protrusion fit panel, without insulation
- 70 mm thick, groove and protrusion fit panel, without insulation
- 40 mm thick grove and protrusion fit panel, with insulation
- 70 mm thick grove and protrusion fit panel, with insulation
- 90 mm thick grove and protrusion fit panel, with insulation
Houses that we make, have the insulation factor U (W/m2K)) as follows:
- 40 mm thick panel + 50 mm thick insulation + 20 mm inside paneling, the value of U is 0.426
- 40 mm thick panel + 100 mm thick insulation + 20 mm inside paneling, the value of U is 0.265
- 40 mm thick panel + 150 mm thick insulation + 20 mm inside paneling, the value of U is 0.192
- 70 mm thick panel + 50 mm thick insulation + 20 mm inside paneling, the value of U is 0.368
- 70 mm thick panel + 100 mm thick insulation + 20 mm inside paneling, the value of U is 0.241
- 70 mm thick panel + 150 mm thick insulation + 20 mm inside paneling, the value of U is 0.179
- 90 mm thick panel + 50 mm thick insulation + 20 mm inside paneling, the value of U is 0.337
- 90 mm thick panel + 100 mm thick insulation + 20 mm inside paneling, the value of U is 0.227
- 90 mm thick panel + 150 mm thick insulation + 20 mm inside paneling, the value of U is 0.172
Tradicionalis or Thermopan – insulated- doors and windows have attached rubber frame
Inner doors can be full or glass inserted.
In a case of double story house, we construct them most of the time with visible beams.
The thickness of insulation is to customer’s expectations, and what’sthe house used for.
In a case of single story house, if there are no visible beams, the ceiling will look like in the double story house.
Having visible ceilingbeam structure, has some advantages, such as:
- more economical, than other ceiling structures
- No need to have support, during construction
- it take less time to do it and looks much more natural which can be a feature of the house
According to our experience, the most liked houses plan are between 50-100 m2, single story, without mezzanine or attic
Most liked –popular – is the single story house, with visible ceiling beams.
Having visible ceilingbeam structure, has some advantages, such as:
• more economical, than other ceiling structures
• No need to have support, during construction
• it take less time to do it and looks much more natural which can be a feature of the house
The visible ceiling beam struture consist 3 elements:
The load bearing beams, transfer its weight to the wall of the house structure
The inbuilt gap, that has the insulation. To customer’s request we sound insulate as well
It allows you to walk over it, as it is made from pine tree floor.
The pitch of the load-bearing beams are between 600-1000 mm. This provides a 5-6 m distance between walls. This can be increased, if we apply supports to the structure.
With smart interior design, we could reduce the number of load-bearing beams.
The beams are visible from underneath, but covered from the roof side with 4cm thick wainscot.
This kind of structure is traditional to Transylvania and build vastly, even today.
The visible beans can be covered from underneath, if its desired, creating a „false ceiling”
One of the main task of assembly, is the roof covering
The structure of the roof is very important, as its protects the house from the elements and bear the load of snow weight, etc The quality of covering the roof of the dwelling can be the shame or your pride.
We strongly suggest that you plan your house with good insulation, that would be ideal for summer and winter. Save money to heat it up in winter time.. Cooler in summer time .
A well-insulated house can save lot of money to its ownerin long term
The materials of roof covering not part of the cost or the structure that we provide, but we can help with information’s for this service
There are two types of roof coverings. One is that fix to the ridge, the other is to the combination of ridge and raftersupport. Most of the time the second optin used
With unique design, we form the roof structure to suit.
The demonstrations below, show few different type of roof structures
The panel cover roof structures have the following insulation values in U (W/(m2K))
20 mm cover plate +100 mm thick insulation +20 mm inner cover the value of U is 0.284
20 mm cover plate +150 mm thick insulation +20 mm inner cover the value of U is 0.202
20 mm cover plate +200 mm thick insulation +20 mm inner cover the value of U is 0.157
In general, we supply our products in nature form, but to request, we can treat the timer against pesticide and fungus.
If the dwelling treated with care, you can enjoy it for not only its natural beauty, but its comfort
We trust that our products helps you to create comfortable lifestyle for you and your family.
All you need to do is to order your dream wooden house, and you can move in within 2 months.
Contact us, and ask for our competitive quote on your next project!